Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ACHIEVING SUCCESS IN TROUBLED TIMES!



For many, these are tough times. But for those who understand the process of creating a new reality, these are wonderful times; full of promise and hope. In the newly released DVD, QUEST FOR SUCCESS discover the key principles to keeping your head, heart and soul above the turbulent waters.

Quest for Success – PBS DVD By Lili Fournier

Today’s most influential thinkers, visionaries, authors and heroes share their wisdom and key principles to success, and personal and societal change. These people include: Sir Richard Branson, Russell Simmons, Stephen Covey, Jack Canfield, John Assaraf, Harv Eker, Marci Shimoff, Byron Katie, Wayne Muller, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and His Holiness the Dahli Lama.

This Quest For Success explores what it takes to live a life of true happiness, personal fulfillment and authentic success. This is an extraordinary journey on that most profound of human longings, our search for happiness and fulfillment, and the wisdom we will need to find it.

Each of us has a heroic path to walk. This is a call to greatness that begins with you. And igniting that spirit, that passion for the possible, is where the journey begins.

“This critically acclaimed PBS series features the essential teachings from the great leaders of our time. This remarkable series is a treasure chest of wisdom with the power to transform your life. My praise could not be more sincere” – Jack Canfield, “Chicken Soup for the Soul”

Jack Canfield is the originator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, which fostered the emergence of inspirational anthologies as a genre, rapidly growing to a billion dollar market. As the driving force behind the development and delivery of over 100 million books sold, Jack Canfield is uniquely qualified to talk about success. Behind the empire Time magazine called the "publishing phenomenon of the decade" he is the leading expert in creating peak performance for entrepreneurs and leaders. A sample of one of the interviews follows:

Jack Canfield About The Laws of Attraction

LILI: You know, in choosing the laws of attraction you say that we attract more of the feelings we're experiencing whether it’s anger to some sort of negativity or unforgiving. I think of all people you know what it means to be hurt in so many different ways and that's why you're so sensitive to pain around you. What it means to be able to forgive and to let go because I think that's absolutely fundamental because otherwise I think you get stuck in the past and we stay in our story and as long as we stay stuck in our story nothing new will come into our lives. Can we talk about what happened to you and how you were able to forgive and let go.

JACK: Well, I grew up in an extremely abusive family; both verbally and physically. My first father used to beat me. My mother divorced him when I was 6. My mother was an alcoholic. Partly because of that, partly because of genetics, so I grew up in a family where I had low self-esteem. I had a lot of resentment towards my parents and towards society. I was being raised in West Virginia, and it took me years to really understand the importance of forgiveness and letting go because the way I demonstrated it was if I'm holding on to something, my resentment, I'm thinking ‘You should've been different,’ whatever, I'm holding on.

My hands are not available to receive the new. So a lot of people think that forgiving means condoning what happened, you know, I don't condone what my parents did. I would not wish it on anybody, but I also now know that in order to move on I have to let go, get out of the past and into the future. I also now know that I chose my parents. I chose that because probably I needed to develop compassion, needed it to do the work I do. When I use the word ‘forgive’, I say we're giving for our own self so that our hands become available. I was on the Oprah Winfrey Show and there was a woman there that was really angry at her ex-husband. She had put him through school and she worked two jobs to do it and as soon as he graduated he left, including all the bills she had created for him to go through school.

And here she was, she was still resenting him. So if a new man came into her life, which she wanted, what would he see? He wouldn't see a woman that is available. He'd see a woman holding onto another man; psychologically, energetically. So she has to forgive him and let him go so that she's now available to receive something new into her life. When she finally got that her entire physiology changed. You see this in workshops with people.

Our job is to constantly be forgiving everything. Realize that everything in the universe is just fine the way it is and if we're holding on to it then we're missing that next thing that's coming our way. I teach a releasing process I learned from a friend of mine that's called the Sedona Method. Where you're constantly just saying ‘Can I please accept this into my life and just let it be? Can I now release it? Could I let it go? Would I let it go? When?’ If you say now - every time I do that my shoulders relax. They drop and then I let the new thing come in. Everything we resist we're stuck with because we're pushing on each other. We're stuck.

In my seminars I'll have someone come up and I'll say stand in front of me and I'll try to push them over and they instantly push back over. It's kind of tug of war kind of pushing and I'll say this is what we call marriage this is what we call parenting, and the more I push on you to be different, the more you resist. If I stop resisting, you stop pushing and if I stop pushing they stop resisting. If I stop resisting life, life just flows through me and that's when life gets to be a lot of fun, it gets to be a constant joy. You're just being with it in the moment. That's where knowing this is the part where trust comes in.

Trusting that the universe has my best interests in mind, it's out to benefit me and it's going to take me where I need to go. Now if you still have intention but you don't have attachment. I teach high intention, low attachment. That's how I integrated East and West because for a while, I was very confused. Buddhists say don't be attached to anything and I would say I still want that car; I still want my book to be a best seller.

Others interviewed on the DVD include:


ARCHBISHOP DESMOND TUTU
BYRON KATIE
HIS HOLINESS THE 14TH DALAI LAMA
HARV EKER
JACK CANFIELD
JOHN ASSARAF
MARCI SHIMOFF
SIR RICHARD BRANSON
RUSSELL SIMMONS
STEVEN COVEY
WAYNE MULLER
PHILIP HARRIS-NOT REALLY BUT MAYBE SOMEDAY!


For additional information visit http://www.questforwealth.org/

To learn about all of Lili Fournier's products, visit http://www.questthejourney.com/products/products.html

The complete list of tour stops is available at: http://virtualblogtour.blogspot.com/2008/09/quest-for-success-dvd-d...

SPECIAL NOTICE-ON NOVEMBER 14TH WATCH FOR A LIST OF MORE BOOKS, CD'S THAT WILL HELP IN THESE "INTERESTING TIMES!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep promoting the promotable worthy, dude. Good post. Jack Canfield's co-author of the Chicken Soup series, Mark Victor Hansen, is one of my all time favorite motivational speakers also. Just a tie-in.

Love what you do here at this blog. Keep it up.